Grant funding is available from Government (Local/State/Federal), philanthropic foundations and through some corporate bodies.
If you would like to develop the skills of someone in your Club or Region in regard to applying for grants, Philanthropy Australia is conducting 'Grant Seeker Workshops' at a cost of $245. Click here for dates/locations of the workshops.
Alternatively, tips for writing an effective application can be viewed here .
Some current possibilities for grant funding you may wish to consider include:
- Community Benefits Fund - Northern Territory (opens 1 June and closes 31 July 2015)
- Youth Activities Grants - Western Australia (available ongoingly - grants up to $5,000)
- Redland Foundation - Queensland (opened 17 March and closes 31 May 2015)
- ExxonMobil Contribution Program - Victoria (ongoing program)
- City of Sydney - Community program (opens 3 August and closes 7 September 2015) - Perhaps conduct a one day Taste of Bridge festival?
- Department of Communities and Social Inclusion - South Australia (available ongoingly)
- Upper Yarra Community Sponsorship - Victoria (available ongoingly)
- Lottery West - Western Australia - (available ongoingly). Grants provided for furniture and equipment specifically.