The ABF Standard System Card is now available as a PDF Form.
The ABF Convention Card PDF Form is provided in a ZIP file with the latest version of its Usage Guide. See button below. Please take a few minutes to read the Usage Guide before filling in a card for the first time.
The ABF Convention Card Form works best with Adobe Reader XI (or later) which are available for recent versions of Macintosh and Windows operating systems (but not Vista). More details (including for linux users) are available in the Usage Guide.
The latest version of the Form is 2015 PDF form revision 15F06.
The Usage Guide is your friend. It assists with configuring your PDF Reader and provides tips on the usage of, and resolving problems with, the form.
If you dislike some behaviour of the form, or detect any problem with the form:
- First check “The Help Page”
- Then check the latest version of the usage guide
- If you then need further help, send an email (or use the Query form).
The 2013 version is still available:
- This is only for emergency use in case you cannot use the 2015 version.
- The older 2013 PDF form revision 13F21 kit is provided in a ZIP file with the latest version of its Usage Guide.
- Warning: Do not digitally sign the 2013 form – as that interferes with printing.
All users still using a form older than Revision 13F21 — please upgrade (see the 2013 or 2015 Usage Guide).
All users of revision 15E20 should convert to 15F06 due to a problem found in 15E20. Details in Usage Guide.